The Devoe High Performance Coatings range is well known for its pioneering spirit and commitment to quality, backed by more than 250 years of experience dating back to 1754. Previously part of ICI coatings before acquisition by AkzoNobel in 2008, the Devoe High Performance Coatings brands are now part of International Paint and continue to be synonymous with superior protection, improved productivity and long lasting results. Through consistent delivery of cutting-edge products, services and knowledge that enhance performance, reduce cost and minimise application problems, the Devoe High Performance Coatings range has a long track record of success resulting from a commitment to innovation and technological advancement throughout their history:
- Invented the epoxy resin and epoxy coatings that revolutionized the high performance coatings industry.
- Introduced the first all-weather cure epoxy, which enabled high-technology coatings to be applied in the actual environment in all but the most extreme weather conditions
- Developed an epoxy coating suitable for application over hand-cleaned steel and rust – even in total immersion exposures
- Launched a 100% solid epoxy with a water-thin viscosity and tremendous rust wetting properties
- Set the industry standard for an air-dry tank lining with exceptional heat tolerance and resistance to chemicals and solvents.
ANSA Coatings Limited is an Authorized Distributor for Devoe.