Penta Paints Caribbean Limited, formerly ICI Paints (West Indies) Limited, was incorporated as a paint manufacturer in 1959 and was acquired in 1979 by the Mc Enearney Alstons Group. Penta became a member of the ANSA McAL Limited, following the acquisition of Mc Enearney Alstons by the ANSA Group in 1986. In 2001, Penta Paints relocated its plant and headquarters from Tumpuna Road North to its current location at Tumpuna Road South. Penta has one other regional distribution outlet in Marabella, South Trinidad and Colour Shops throughout Trinidad and Tobago. Penta Paints integrated operations with Sissons Paints in 2012 and was incorporated as ANSA Coatings Limited.